Refer a Friend Our process allows us to spend 80% of our time working for our clients and providing the best service possible. The other 20% is spent developing new relationships. What allows us to spend the bulk of our time focusing on our existing clients is getting referrals or introductions to new relationships.Whether or not someone new becomes a client, we know that they will walk away with some financial feedback that can help them moving forward.Thank you, we appreciate your support. Name Email Address Phone Message Thank you! Oops!