Practical Retirement Education: An Educational Course for Adults Age 50-70.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a "successful retirement"
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
$49 Registration Includes:
• Attend with spouse, partner or guest
• Digital course textbook
• Optional one-on-one consultation.
Your Course ID:170P91
Date and Time
March 29, 2023 - April 5, 2023
6:30p - 8:30p EST